How to make $200 online in 2 months / how to have an extra $200 by Christmas – Who would like to have an extra $200 in two months by Christmas? Here’s how ANYONE can get an extra $200 between now and Christmas.
1) Get paid to search online using Swagbucks (free – sign up at if you’re not already using this site) – On average, you should be able to get 3 swagbucks a day at the very minimum. In 30 days, this is 90 swagbucks or $10 free in Amazon gift cards. So in 2 months, you should have a minimum of $20. If you refer just two friends to the site, you can increase your earnings to $60 in 2 months. Read more about Swagbucks.
2) Get paid to rate and comment on websites with iRazoo – (free – sign up at iRazoo if you’re not already using this site). You can earn up to 300 points each day, and in 10 days you could have 3000 points, or enough to get a free $5 Amazon gift card. If you get a free $5 Amazon gift card every 10 days, that is $15 a month or $30 in 2 months. Read more about
3) Sign up for two paid survey sites or start using survey sites more if you are already signed up. If you are just starting out in paid surveys, try and Lightspeed Research.
You can sign up for more than two to make more money, but even if you sign up for just two, you will be surprised at how much you can make. First, I recommend . You get $5 via Paypal FREE as a sign up bonus. With a little bit of effort, you can easily make $25 a month on this site. So, this is $50 in 2 months, plus your $5 sign up bonus, for a total of $55.
Second, I recommend Lightspeed Research. They generally send out a lot of survey invitations, so it is easy to earn money at Lightspeed. With a little bit of effort, you can make $30 (or much more) in 2 months on Lightspeed. You can sign up for any survey sites on our list. Lots of readers like Surveyhead and Lightspeed and seem to earn good money on these sites, so that is why I use these ones in my examples. I’ve been taking online surveys since 2000 and getting paid since then. Check out the big list of survey sites I use and sign up for as many as you can.
4) Sign up for . If you do just one focus group, the minimum pay is usually $20 – 25. Most pay around much more, from $50 – $100 each in my experience.
5) Sell old books at or other unused items on . Christmas is the perfect time to sell items in good condition, as people are looking for Christmas presents. With just a few items on both of these sites, you can easily make another $25.
***Obviously, these are just a few examples of how you can make an extra $200 in 2 months. These examples are based on my own personal experience and based on information readers have shared with me – as with anything, your results can vary. In my opinion, $200 is the minimum you could make in two months following the above steps. I have tried to use conservative estimates for all of these sites. The amount you can truly make is only limited by your efforts. The more time and effort you are willing to put into these sites, the more money you can make.