WELCOME!! Enter to win a FREE $100 Amazon Gift Card when you sign up for daily freebie email newsletter! Plus, you’ll get all the best FREEBIES & deals sent straight to your inbox once a day for FREE!
***Please be sure to check your email for a confirmation link, AND then click the link in your email to start receiving your daily freebie newsletter! You must confirm your email subscription to be entered to win the $100 Amazon gift card!
HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT BUBBLING BATH SALTS
After a long hard day of work, errands and Christmas shopping your body can use a little extra pampering. These Homemade Peppermint Bubbling Bath Salts are just what you need and so easy to make for yourself at home! They also make a truly perfect gift for your girlfriends, sisters or kids teachers this year for Christmas! Create a large batch and funnel into decorative jars. Tie a pretty ribbon around the top and share as part of a gift basket of treats for a special lady in your life.
Homemade Peppermint Bubbling Bath Salts
6 Cups Kosher or Epsom Salt
¾ Cup Unscented Body Wash
1 tbsp Carrier Oil (Coconut, Sweet Almond, Olive)
3-4 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Red Food Coloring (Optional)
- In a large bowl, combine salt and body wash, and mix until well combined.
- Add in your essential oil and carrier oil and mix well.
- Separate salts into two bowls and using your red food coloring, add a few drops at a time into 1 bowl, stirring until you get a uniform color throughout.
- On a lined baking sheet, spread the salt mixture out into a thin layer. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Once dry, break up any large clumps, and spoon into a decorative airtight container or jar, alternating between the two colors.
Add ¼ Cup of Bubbly Bath Salts under running water.
Simple crafts like this are a great way to save money on gift items this year for your friends and the service people in your life you wish to give something to. Add your own twist to this recipe by dividing the batch into 3 bowls and mix one with red food coloring and one with green. Payer in a small plastic or glass Christmas tree shaped jar for a super fun and simple play on the holiday and gift idea. Create your own homemade peppermint bubbling bath salts this year for yourself or your friends and save money on those simple luxuries that help us survive the hectic holiday season.