We love giving luxuriant gifts to our friends but the cost can prevent us from being able to. This Homemade Lavender Body Butter is a great way to create a perfect specialty gift for your friends without breaking the bank. With a few dollars out of pocket and just a few minutes of prep you can create this luxuriant body butter, store it in a gorgeous air tight container and give a gift that anyone would love to have.
LAVENDER BODY BUTTER
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Shea Butter
- 16 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 6-8 drops Purple Coloring
- Half Pint Mason Jar
- Put ingredients into bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until blended.
- Scrape down sides periodically to make sure it is mixed well.
- Then increase speed and whip for 5 minutes.
- Put your body butter into the jar.
- Add a Label to the top and maybe a ribbon to gift.
Print your cute Lavender Body Butter Label Here!
There are so many beautiful containers you can find for just a few pennies or dollars at your local craft stores, dollar stores, or you could even re-purpose containers you have in your own home already. Simply print the label above, grab some ribbon and embellish with a special note, flower or whatever would suit the personality of the receiver. This is a great inexpensive and luxurious gift perfect for anyone on your list this year.