If you missed it earlier, here’s your chance to get a Stitch Fix clothing box for free through 1/31/18, without paying the usual $20 styling fee! I’ve NEVER seen them do this before, so hurry! I just snagged a box and can’t wait to get it! 🙂 We’ve heard lots of rave reviews from folks who have done this! Wendy just told us: “Each of the 5 items in my box fit great (the only exception being that the jeans that were included were a few inches too long). I think I’m going to keep the infinity scarf and the cardigan from this box and then make a note for my stylist about my height and send my leg length measurements to help them select pant in the future. This was fun so I can’t wait for the next box!”
Here’s how to get yours:
1. Go to Stitch Fix HERE – you must use that link for it to work
2. Fill out your style profile, so they know what type of clothes you like
3. Set your 1st delivery date
4. A Stitch Fix stylist will put together a box of clothing styled just for you and send it in the mail.
5. Keep and buy anything you like. Send back any that you didn’t like in the postage-paid envelope they provide.
Hurry before this ends on 1/31/18 – Get your Stitch Fix Box HERE
I also love that you don’t have to get a box every month. You can request a box only when you need something new or want new clothes for the season. There’s no commitment to buy anything monthly.
NOTE: When you CLICK HERE, you’ll see a banner at the top that says “Your 1st Styling Fee is on Us!” so you know you’re using the right link
Here’s how it looks on your phone:
On your computer:
**CLICK HERE NOW TO GET YOUR FREE STITCH FIX BOX**