Crockpot Caramel Apple Butter! One of the best features about crockpot cooking is that you can toss items inside, come back later and end up with a dish that tastes like you have been slaving over a stove all day. That is definitely the case with this Crockpot Caramel Apple Butter, flavored with the aromatic spices of fall! It will also leave your home smelling amazing! Spread it on toast, top pancakes, oatmeal or use it as a dip for fresh fruit. Need a great homemade gift to give to your hostess? Gifts from the heart and the kitchen are the best! Just tuck a jar of this Crockpot Caramel Apple Butter inside a basket with a pretty towel, and some fresh fruit.
Crockpot Caramel Apple Butter
- 4 cups of apple sauce
- 5 oz of wrapped caramels (1/2 bag)
- 1 cup of apple cider
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Put all ingredients in crockpot on low, stirring occasionally.
- Serve when caramels are melted.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Check out our other favorite fall recipes: